The first thing we need to do is to select materials. The most commonly used materials are pine, catalpa, basswood, Paulownia and poplar. They are selected reasonably according to their actual conditions.
1. Chinese picture frames should be placed in the direction of strong air flow to prevent sunlight.
2. Avoid excessive indoor temperature. Do not put it near the heating in winter. It is generally appropriate for people to feel comfortable wearing sweaters indoors.
3. In spring, autumn and winter, the indoor air should be kept as dry as possible, humidifier should be used to spray humidity, indoor fish culture and flower culture can also regulate indoor air humidity.
4. When summer comes, air conditioning and dehumidification should be frequently switched on to reduce the swelling of wood hygroscopicity, so as to prevent the swelling and deformation of tenon structure parts from cracking.
5. To adhere to the neatness of the Chinese painting frame, clean gauze can be used to wipe the dust everyday. It is not appropriate to use chemical brightener to avoid the damage of adhesion of paint film. In order to maintain the brightness of the paint film, walnuts can be crushed, peeled and polished with three layers of gauze.
Secondly, we have to choose a good production machine, depending on the desired planning, small planning of a planer, woodworking machine, planing. Cutting aluminium saw, pneumatic nail angle machine, corner can be finished by cutting aluminium saw in cooperation with end milling, air compressor, grinding equipment can be purchased in the general building materials market.
Ultimately is the production method: cut the forming wood line into 45 degree angles according to the precise size, add glue nails into the box, after glue drying, drop the thickness of the four corners and the thickness of the slot of the frame line to the top of the arc surface, add glue to press the corner board, place overnight after glue drying, grind the outer corner and embellish the arc with an angle grinder, the inner corner can be washed out by vertical milling, and then grind, in order to make the best effect. Less need three times of primer and two times of topcoat, back plate and frame are carried out together, the general requirements of the frame do not differ at all, the size of the back plate is 3 mm smaller than the size of the frame, so there is no difficulty in installation of the back plate, roughly this is the case.
How to Choose the Frame Lines of Hand-painted Decorative Painting
1. Consistent with the content of the pictureIf the content of the picture is rich, it can be matched with some color-rich picture frames, so that together with the content of the picture, it can also
What should we pay attention to when choosing frame lines
Frame and line manufacturers generally use logs, and more precious wood such as red sandalwood, yellow pear, red acid branches, golden Phoebe and other excellent wood, which can be used to set off and
Picture Frame Line Packaging and Transportation Method
After the mounting of traditional Chinese paintings, they can be used for display and can be framed with wooden lines. Chinese painting frames are mostly round corner frames, generally for production,
Brief Introduction to the Manufacturing Technology of Frame Lines
Nowadays many works, such as calligraphy and painting, need to be maintained by frame. We must have seen the frame. What we want to share with you today is the manufacturing technology of frame lines.